Mia Bella Salon: Health & Safety Update
To our valued clients,
We wanted to personally communicate to our loyal clients that Mia Bella Salon is taking proper health and safety precautions during this time.
We remain committed in our efforts to exceed health standards in our salon and are monitoring the CDC and local public health websites for any updates that should be implemented.
Understanding that we are also in the middle of cold and flu season, we are minimizing the chances for exposures to ALL respiratory pathogens by asking our clients and staff to take steps to protect themselves and the community.
Some of these steps include:
- Continuing our strict hygiene guidelines, including more frequent hand washing/hand sanitizer use.
- Use of gloves during treatments when needed.
- Frequent cleaning of our entire salon, and client contact areas with disinfectants. This includes the restroom, lobby surfaces, treatment chairs and tables, door handles, payment terminals and other equipment.
- Encouraging staff or clients who are sick (or have been around sick friends/family) to stay home.
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment, you can do so without incurring any charge at this time.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as needed.
We look forward to maintaining the highest quality of service and care that you have come to expect from Mia Bella Salon.
Mia Bella Salon